KN95 Respiratory Protective Face Mask 5-PLY (FDA Certified)
- 25 pcs. per box (Individually sealed inside the box)
- FDA Certified
- Medical Grade Mask
- 100% Philippine made
• 1st Layer (Outer): Non-woven Fabric Spunbond
• 2nd Layer: ES-Fiber Non-woven fabric
• 3rd Layer: Melt-blown Fabric
• 4th Layer: Melt-blown Fabric
• 5th Layer (Inner): Skin Friendly Non-woven Fabric
• Nose Piece: Environmental PE and Double Core Wire
• Earloop: Oval Elastic Band (Nylon and Spandex)
• FDA License to Operate: LTO-3000006173532
• Certificate of Medical Device Notification (CMDN): CDRRHR-CMDN-2020-671904
•ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
•Tested according to GB-2626-2006
•Equivalent to USA Standard NIOSH-42 CFR84 (N95)
•Equivalent to EU Standard EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 (FFP2)
Masks are individually packed and sealed inside the box.
Delivery Lead Time
5-15 days depending on the quantity.
EMS Group is a provider of innovative and cost effective subcontracting solutions to the electronics, automotive, aerospace, industrial & medical industries. It was established and founded in 2004 by Mr. Francisco Ferrer and has then evolved and adapted to the Technology and Market Trends lead by its current Chairman and CEO Mr. Perry Ferrer.
In April 2020, EMS Components Assembly Inc. became the first repurposed semi-conductor/electronics company to be certified and licensed by the Philippine FDA to produce medical grade face masks as a way to heed the call of the Philippine Government to locally manufacture medical grade PPE to help combat the pandemic and preserve employment in the Philippines.
EMS Components Assembly Inc., together with Reliance Producers Cooperative, Medtecs International Corp. Ltd., Luen Thai International Group Phils., Inc. and Tacca Industries Pty Ltd., founded the Confederation of the Philippine Manufacturers of PPE (CPMP) with the objective of providing every healthcare worker in the Philippines sufficient medical grade PPE to be supplied by local manufacturers at all times.