N88 Surgical Face Mask 3-PLY (FDA Certified)
- FDA Certified
- 100% Philippine Made
- Medical Grade Mask
• 1st Layer (Outer): Non-woven Fabric PP
• 2nd Layer: Spunbond Filter Layer: Melt-blown fabric (Medical Grade)
• 3rd Layer (Inner): Non-woven Fabric PP Spunbond
• Nose Piece: Plastic Covered Iron Earloop:
• Earloop: Round Elastic Band (Polyester and Spandex)
• FDA License to Operate: LTO-3000006173532
• Certificate of Medical Device Notification (CMDN):
• ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
•EN 14863:2019 (EU Standard)
•ASTM F2100:2011 (US Standard)
Face masks are wrapped in plastic inside the box.
Delivery Lead Time
5-10 days (depending on quantity)
EMS Group is a provider of innovative and cost effective subcontracting solutions to the electronics, automotive, aerospace, industrial & medical industries. It was established and founded in 2004 by Mr. Francisco Ferrer and has then evolved and adapted to the Technology and Market Trends lead by its current Chairman and CEO Mr. Perry Ferrer.
In April 2020, EMS Components Assembly Inc. became the first repurposed semi-conductor/electronics company to be certified and licensed by the Philippine FDA to produce medical grade face masks as a way to heed the call of the Philippine Government to locally manufacture medical grade PPE to help combat the pandemic and preserve employment in the Philippines.
EMS Components Assembly Inc., together with Reliance Producers Cooperative, Medtecs International Corp. Ltd., Luen Thai International Group Phils., Inc. and Tacca Industries Pty Ltd., founded the Confederation of the Philippine Manufacturers of PPE (CPMP) with the objective of providing every healthcare worker in the Philippines sufficient medical grade PPE to be supplied by local manufacturers at all times.